Friday, February 1, 2008

Oops! I Did It Again!


Umm, yeah, so another Friday night spent browsing the This is Blythe http://www.thisisblythe.com forum has gotten me into trouble yet again. Now before anyone stages an intervention, let me just say that both of these adoptions were planned! Yes, Mondie and V-Smash are both wanted! This was no accident- although I did not expect to find V-Smash so reasonable on TIB- although she will come naked-eeks! Must find her stock clothes. I also did not expect to find a version one Mondrian about 30 miles up the road from me, down Indiana country roads. She gets picked up tomorrow, thanks to a foot of snow today. Time to visit the big book of Blythe names again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Jolene! She's a stunner with that fiery red hair! :)

Tizzalicious said...

Haha, I can't visit TIB without splurging either!

Congrats on your new girls! :)