Saturday, February 27, 2010

Welcome Urban Cowgirl Charlotte


I realized in all my frenzied blogging, knitting, crocheting and Blythe-meeting that I did not properly introduce Charlotte. She is a slight custom Urban Cowgirl who came with eggplant eyechips and a slightly sanded face. Since the eggplant/purple eyechips look almost brown, I also added a pair of rainbow eyechips with purple pupils. I have more eyechips coming from Cool Cat, so we'll see if she needs any more.

Charlotte has absolutely gorgeous silky hair. In the top photo she is wearing a secondhand dress, originally by La boutique de Lupi along with red vinyl bunny boots. The dress has a felt bunny on it, so the boots are just perfect with it. And I think Charlotte is pretty perfect, too.

2 comments:

x said...

I just got my 1st blythe yesterday! She is also an Urban Cowgirl.

Cassandra said...

WOW what a collection. I broke down and bought my first doll this week. Now I have to anxiously wait for her to arrive. Hope all is well :) Cassandra