Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sock monkeys: A sick obsession or a sock obsession?




Jane models the sock monkey hat I made for her last night, after making several previously for "my humans." I also made the baby afghan pictured. The patterns are from Debbie Stoller's The Happy Hooker: Stitch 'N Bitch Crochet, probably my all-time fave crochet book. Jane also holds another sock monkey motif which I made, hoping to attach it to an off-white, red and brown scarf I am knitting for myself. Trying to learn to knit, that is. Spring is just around the corner, and summer will probably be here before I have anything remotely long enough to serve as a scarf. But, at least the sock monkey applique is ready and waiting.

1 comment:

Bryanna Lenan said...

oh boy... thats a lotta monkey!! LOL! love it!! your style rocks!
xo
Bryanna