Saturday, April 26, 2008

Stop! You're Hurting My Eyes And My Head And...





Eeek! It's Blythe Mosaic Overload! I played around with some photos (in order: Lilly, Maggy, Zena and Violet) on Flickr's Big Huge Labs.com "Warholizer." No wonder everyone from the 70s thought everyone else was on drugs! Pop art-gotta love it! Okay, so it is a cold, rainy, dreary spring morning. And, this is what I choose to do to while away the hours. Okay, actually, it took about one minute and was good clean fun, since going outside to dig in the dirt is not good, clean fun, nor is it an option right now. Anyone can make a free mosaic, puzzle, name badge, Warholized print and more at http://www.bighugelabs.com/flickr. It's free, fun and mindless entertainment. Check it out. I Warholized myself (ouch) on my art blog http://lillysoflondonish.blogspot.com/.

3 comments:

Ms Dragonfly said...

looks like you had fun!

Tizzalicious said...

Gotta love big huge labs!

willynillywaterlily said...

I love how your photos turned out! Thank you for sharing. I must go and try that sometime!