Friday, February 19, 2010

Hats Off for Friday Fashion Finds
























I finally crocheted a bunch of hats for Blythe to put in my Etsy shop, something I've been planning to do for ages. But every time I'd make a couple, I'd either want to keep them or give them away.

It was also way past time to photograph Charlotte, the newest addition, an Urban Cowgirl with slight changes. She has one new set of eye chips (eggplant) and has been slightly sanded. Her hair is gorgeous, a brunette version of Star Dancer, nice and silky.

And we're way behind in trying on goodies that we've acquired from sundries sales on Plastic Paradise and other similar spots. Plus, we've got to gear up for a mini-Blythe meet Sunday (photos to come) by making some treats and dressing everyone just so. Stay tuned!




No comments: